This post is long overdue….when I say long overdue, I mean it. I don’t get to blog as much as I would like to and for several months now all I have done is post pictures for the weekly challenges. Between work, home, and some classes, there is hardly any ME time left. So, with all due respect to Deepa at “Perceptions of a reluctant homemaker” who nominated me for an award back in September, I am finally doing what I must.
One of the rules of the game is to tell 7 things about myself, and here are some things about me:
1. I love photography.
2. I am a foodie, any which way you like, I love to bake and cook and cook and bake……
3. I love traveling but until I win a lotto I cannot do more of it.
4. I am an engaged workaholic – love my work and do it because I love it.
5. I love New York and I’m hoping we have a mild winter 🙂
6. I do most of the talking at home and someone else listens (you know who).
7. Wish I could blog more often.
Now comes the not-so-easy part of being awarded – find other bloggers and pass on the award. Several bloggers let you know that they don’t want an award (and these are some folks who should be awarded!). So here are 5 bloggers that I picked at random (how lucky) who are kind to stop by my blog often.
1. Elizabeth at Mirth and Motivation who offers motivational articles
2. Indira at Banjara – interesting pictures, poetry, and more
3. Jo at Chronicles of Illusions – photography, travel, and more
4. Michael Lai at Retiree Diary – beautiful photography
5. Isadora at Inside the Mind of Isadora – some fabulous writing
Some of you have received several awards, so please pick them up if you like.