Another award, One Lovely Blog, from The Retiring Sort has come my way and I am humbled – Thank You!
By accepting awards and nominating bloggers information is shared about interesting blogs, it helps us to know one another, we meet interesting folks. The difficult part is nominating bloggers and finding who does not accept awards.
These are the requirements for accepting the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and share a link to that blog.
- Attach the award icon to your site.
- Share seven random things about yourself: see below….
- I love to knit. I enjoy trying different cuisines. I like to learn new languages. I like ‘my space.’ I love cats. I am not a chocoholic. I love the outdoors.
- And finally, offer the specified number of “pay it forward”nominations (7), advising those bloggers that they’ve been nominated and how to accept the award.
And, the seven nominees are:
1. http://carolynchan.wordpress.com/ fabulous recipes and food
2. http://rainbowbakery.wordpress.com/ baking and life
3. http://ceeslifephotographyblog.wordpress.com/about/ life and photography
4. http://campanulladellaanna.wordpress.com/ pictures and more
5. http://blogs.24.com/anotherdayinparadise/ anything and everything, travel and more
6. http://windagainstcurrent.com/ kayaking, photography, and more
7. http://brokenlightcollective.wordpress.com/about/ a community support group – doing a tremendous job
Some of you may or may not accept awards, and I understand that. Thank you for blogging and doing it so well!